Terms of Service
Terms of Service:
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
• Prices for our products and shipping are subject to change without notice.
using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of
majority in your state of residence, or that you are the age of majority
in your state of residence and you have given us your consent to allow
any of your minor dependents to use this site.
• All personal information is confidential and private. However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms.
• Our store is hosted on Bigcartel. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Bigcartel and PayPal data storage, databases and the general Bigcartel application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
• To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Delivery Method and Timing Info:
• At this time, we only ship within the continental United States.
• All orders are shipped via Fed Ex. Shipping will be determined at check out. Please note that Fed Ex does not deliver to APO/FPO addresses or P.O.Boxes.
• Please allow 3 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 5-7 business days for delivery. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
• All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
• Please check back with us periodically for any updates regarding our shipping policies.
Returns & Refunds:
We will accept returns and exchanges 14 days after purchase for the full cost of the merchandise if the apparel that is unwashed and unworn and the decks that are still in the shrink wrap.
However, we are not responsible for any return shipping charges unless the items are damaged or covered under our warranty program detailed below.
firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return.
Right now we only accept payment
via PayPal who stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through
the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. Your purchase
transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your
purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction
information is deleted. To help ensure the secure handling of credit
card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read PayPal Terms of Service.
If you ‘focus’ your deck or leave it in the rain and or it's broken due to any other misuse, we’ll know instantly. However, If you think the deck was faulty by cause of manufacturer error please contact us at email@example.com with the following information.
- Contact information (name, address, email and phone number).
- Photos of the broken Deck and Recipe of purchase. (the more detail, the better).
- When and Where you purchased the product (shop name, website, etc).
- Any other useful information about the deck (pro model, graphic description, date purchased, etc).
We are NOT responsible for any return shipping costs or fees.